SOCIAL MEDIA POLICY
- WRITING POSTS
- SOCIAL MEDIA PAGES (Facebook, Twitter etc.)
This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules there under as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
Here are some basic guidelines for writing posts, comments, reviews, on Nationalist Hub’s SOCIAL MEDIA PAGES:
While we encourage you to share your views and opinions on Nationalist Hub’s SOCIAL MEDIA PAGES, we expect that this will be done in a respectful manner.
www.nationalisthub.com , Nationalist Hub App does not agree with or endorse every comment that individuals post on our SOCIAL MEDIA PAGES. When making moderation decisions, we will take these guidelines, as well as the context in which comments are made into account.
We share this information in an effort to be transparent about our moderation process and why certain comments may be removed. Kindly read these terms/ guidelines while making any posts, comments, reviews on Nationalist Hub’s SOCIAL MEDIA PAGES.
You may also engage with our content on or through third party social networking sites including Facebook, Twitter and related plug-ins and applications. You herein acknowledge and agree that by accessing, browsing our content on such third-party social networking sites, you allow us to access certain information from your social media profile (including name, e-mail id, social media profile URL, phone no)
TERMS/ GUIDELINES- COMMENT POLICY
You specifically agree not to post or transmit any comments, reviews, posts, content or engage in any activity that: –
1. Violates our Guidelines and Policies;
2. Is harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, indecent, defamatory, discriminatory, vulgar, profane, obscene, libellous, hateful or otherwise objectionable
3. Violates any right, including, but not limited to, right of privacy, right of publicity, copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or any other intellectual property or proprietary rights;
4. Disguising or attempting to disguise the origin of your comment, review, posts, content including but not limited to by submitting your comments, posts, reviews, content under a fake or false name
5. Constitutes a knowingly erroneous or unethical review
6. Causes, or is a result of, a conflict of interest;
7. Is commercial in nature, including but not limited to posts, comments, reviews submitted in exchange for payment,
8. Contains material that is not in English
9. Accesses or uses the account of another user without permission;
10. We reserve the right to remove any comment, review, posts, content that might be found extremely offensive or threatening.
11. Please don’t exaggerate, falsely state, misrepresent your experience and watch your language.
12. This also includes but not is limited to derogatory comments or indication of a personal vendetta against www.nationalisthub.com, Nationalist Hub App
All links posted as comments on Nationalist Hub’s Social Media Pages will be reviewed and may be deleted if found violating these guidelines. Repeated violations of this policy may cause the author to be blocked from Nationalist Hub’s SOCIAL MEDIA PAGES.
Any Comment, Review, Posts, Content uploaded by you on any social media, shall be subject to relevant laws of India and may be disabled, or and may be subject to investigation under all applicable laws.