In accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and rules made there under, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:
Grievance Officer: – (NAME OF THE GRIEVANCE OFFICER)
Email: (EMAIL ID HAS TO BE MENTIONED)
Time: Mon – Fri (10:00AM to 5:30PM)
If you are the rightful owner of the content or an affected person and have the reason to believe that any content that has been uploaded/contributed through this Service contravenes your rights in violation of Rule 3 of the Information Technology (Intermediary Guidelines) Rules, 2011 then you may intimate the same to www.nationalisthub.com , Nationalist Hub App in the manner explained below: –
- a. Sending a request in writing or through email signed with electronic signature identifying the content alleged to be in infringement of your rights as the rightful owner or affecting you prejudicially;
- b. Providing exact identification and description of the content by giving its URL that is to be disabled, which in your view contravenes Rule 3(2) of aforesaid Rules.
- c. Giving a declaration cum undertaking along with necessary documents establishing you
- (i) as the rightful owner of the content to be disabled, or
- (ii) as an affected person, and stating that the information submitted is true, complete & accurate and no material fact has been hidden. Further, stating to www.nationalisthub.com , Nationalist Hub App including its Grievance Officer shall not be liable in whatsoever manner for any loss or damage or claim for relying upon the said request.
- d. Your contact information like address, telephone number, email address, etc. where you can be contacted.